Your shipping/handling fee is determined by the parcel's weight and destination. Value is also considered for insurance purposes only. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. If you wish to be contacted with the total of your order prior to shipping you must make the request in the comments box during the checkout process.
- All orders are subject to shipping charges. There is a minimum $25 order. We will choose the best and most cost effective way to ship your products.
- FedEx is used whenever possible. However, should your order exceed FedEx size or weight limits, "Truck Delivery" will be selected to speed deliver to you.
- For truck delivery on items that require extra shipping and handling charges, drivers will usually only provide tailgate delivery (the driver will bring the merchandise to the tailgate of the truck, but won't assist you in bringing the merchandise inside).
- Furniture shipments are a lot bulkier and take longer to deliver than you would normally expect.
- We also offer specialized freight delivery services. If you request these services, you'll receive more information about these special deliveries and their charges before your order is shipped. If your order requires extra shipping and handling charges, a Nail Superstore Representative will call you to confirm the charges.
- Orders shipped outside the 48 contiguous states to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Alaska by ground are subject to the carrier’s normal delivery time. You can always choose to expedite your order next or second day air with additional costs. However, The U.S. Department of Transportation restricts orders containing hazardous materials from being shipped by air.
- Shipment outside the continental United States (including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Alaska) are subject to the international carriers shipping rate. Due to high costs associated with international shipments, there is a minimum $75 order. An additional hazardous material fee will be incurred as set forth by the international freight lines’ regulations. You may choose to expedite your order by air. All rates are variable and estimates given with each individual order. With the exception of Hawaii and Alaska, shipping costs are billed directly to you by the carrier.
- Duties, taxes, VAT and import costs are not included in the cost of delivery. These fees are set and charged to you by the country of destination, based on the shipment value and class of goods. These costs are billed directly to you by the carrier.
- Due to recent changes in Russian customs laws and regulations, we no longer ship products to Russia. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact us for more information.
Additional Shipping charges
- Residential deliveries
- Optional signature confirmation for residential deliveries
Will Call Service
- Will call service is available at our distribution center at the address below. Please allow 3 hours for us to process your order and have it ready for you.
The Nail Superstore
3804 Carnation St
Franklin Park, IL 60131
Shipping Rules & Policies:
- US Customers: The Nail Superstore will ship to your home, your place of business, or another residence address.
- International Customers: shipments will be made to your home, or to a USA residence address.
- We cannot ship to any of these locations: hotels, motels and resorts.
- We ship to APO addresses, US territories and possessions.
- Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days.
Please be aware that shipments via FedEx are significantly faster, are easily traced should they go astray, and have a guaranteed delivery time. Shipments sent via US Postal Service can take much longer to reach their destination and cannot be tracked.