NailSuperstore.com discussion forums are open to anyone to discuss and critique all beauty products, product application techniques, business issues…. Registration is required for participation.
Our policy is to keep these forums open for honest discussion, including criticism of our products and services. We do not remove posts that are critical of our products and services, but we do remove posts we consider offensive, indecent, malicious or unrelated to the purpose of these forums; we also remove posts that seek to criticize or promote third party or competitor products or services.
By participating in the Forums, you agree not to:
- Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading or inaccurate, or offensive
- Post any material that violates or infringes anyone's intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, publicity rights) or that is obscene, defamatory, racist, violent, harassing, profane or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the discussions on the Forums for purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems
- Post advertisements, chain letters, junk email or bulk communications
- Use NailSuperstore.com domain name as a pseudonymous return email address for any communications that you transmit from another location or through another service.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin
- Use the Forums to upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit to the public under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Act in any manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges
- Violate any applicable law
- Post anyone else's identifying information
Content of Information
You are responsible for the information or material you put on the Forum. NailSuperstore.com does not actively monitor the contents and is not responsible for contents that become available on the Forum. The postings express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of NailSuperstore.com. NailSuperstore.com does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message.
If you feel that a message is objectionable you can contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. NailSuperstore.com may also terminate access for content providers if found repeatedly posting offensive content. This is a manual process, however, so we may not be able to remove or edit such messages immediately.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL NAILSUPERSTORE.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOST DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION) RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE IN THE FORUMS OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE TO WHICH A LINK IS PROVIDED, EVEN IF NAILSUPERSTORE.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED.
All arbitration or court proceedings to be in the State of Illinois.