Not what you were looking for? Receive an item in error? Order the wrong item?
The Nail Superstore guarantees 100% satisfaction. If there is a problem with your order or you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, a credit on your account or an exchange for another item of the same price. We will do whatever it takes to make it right.
Please note: please click Damaged Items for more information on this topic as they are not covered under this policy.
To ensure full credit, please keep in mind these important points when returning an item:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship and insure the contents of all returned packages using a traceable ground shipping method (we recommend UPS or the US Postal Service insured mail) to:
The Nail Superstore – Return Department
3804 Carnation St
Franklin Park, IL 60131
- All returns must be authorized to be returned. To obtain a Return Authorization Number click here and complete the form or call our Customer Service at 800-669-9430.
- We will refuse and reject all returned packages if there is no Return Authorization Number marked outside of the box.
- Product(s) should be:
- Returned within 30 days from shipping date,
- In good condition, in original packaging with all printed materials, parts and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior and
- Received in saleable condition.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was misshipped or defective upon arrival.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outisde of the box and on a copy of the original picking slip which should be packed inside the box.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claim with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to The Nail Superstore.
- Some items are subject to Manufacturer’s Return Policy and Warranty and cannot be returned. These items are, but are not limited to: pedicure spas, furniture, nail brushes, implements, airbrush equipment and parts, facial equipment, salon equipment (sterilizers, towel warmers, gel or UV lights, dryers), air purifier, nail drill machines, books and DVDs. All OPI, CND, IBD, EZflow, Cuccio products are not returnable.
- No returns can be made on clearance sale items and special/custom orders, these are considered final sales.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- We will issue a refund within 30 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods, depending on your billing cycle.
- DO NOT RETURN ITEMS TO THE NAIL SUPERSTORE BY AIR MAIL - The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) restricts air shipment of hazardous materials items that could contribute to a fire or other mishap on board an aircraft. Aerosol products in pressurized spray containers (e.g., Demert nail dryer) and products containing flammable, volatile, or corrosive chemicals (e.g., acrylic nail liquid, nail polish, nail polish removers) have this restricted status. All of these products must be returned via a ground shipping service. Again, please do not ship items to The Nail Superstore by air.
If you return products to the The Nail Superstore fulfillment center, you can check your order status online through Your Account at any time to see if we've received and processed it. You can call us at 1-800-669-9430 from 8am - 8pm CST Mon-Fri. Be sure have your order number available when you call.