As a competitive nail salon, you have to stay one step ahead of your competition. Start by offering creative, intriguing pedicure services. How about a beer pedicure? You heard us. Beer is not just great with a brat, it’s also great for your feet! Offer beer pedicures at your nail salon and have clients bust down your door dying to try it. This is also a great way to increase your male clientele at your nail salon. Wherever there’s beer, men will come. Offer clients a complimentary beer during the service to really seal the deal.
Booze it up in the Pedicure Tub!
We love the idea of beer pedicures and not just because we love the taste of a good ale. Beer has been shown to do wonders for skin. The enzymes and hops are the magical ingredients to fantastic feet! It softens skin and helps exfoliate the feet. Plus, since it’s alcohol, it’s a natural antiseptic. Here’s some simple steps for a beer pedicure.
- Fill your pedicure tub with very warm water and turn on the jets.
- Next, pour in a bottle of beer. This is a fun chance to get your client’s customization. Have a couple selections available so clients can choose the experience. Some beers a nuttier, spicier and darker. We suggest pouring in a bottle of Blue Moon. Its orange flavor is super relaxing!
- Let your clients soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Next, use exfoliating scrub infused with lime or orange and rinse. Lime is perfect for any beer choice and orange makes a great pairing with Blue Moon beer.
- Finish off with a lime or orange lotion.
You can continue your pedicure services as normal. Beer is a super ingredient and found in many lotions, scrubs and cream. If you can find and get your hands on creams or scrubs made from beer, you will have a totally complete beer pedicure at your nail salon. Try offering this pedicure treatment during the summer months. There’s nothing better than a cold one during the summer!