Who wants a regular mani-pedi when you can have a chocolate mani-pedi!? Give your clients an indulgent chocolate mani-pedi for any special occasion or just because. Let’s face it.
No woman can resist chocolate! This is a great treatment to offer clients during the winter months or even during Valentine’s Day. Keep your mani-pedi steps the same as usual but
use chocolate infused products! What a tasty treat! What’s even tastier is chocolate has amazing benefits for skin and beauty. It also energizes skin!
Hot Chocolate Mani-Pedis are Perfect for the Wintertime
- For pedicures, start the service with a warm chocolate foot bath where your clients can soak their feet and enjoy the invigorating bubbles and sent of chocolate. Willy Wonka’s got nothing on this pedicure service!
- Offer clients alcoholic or non-alcoholic chocolate martinis or for the wintertime, a nice hot cup of cocoa. Also, offer clients a couple of pieces of chocolates to munch on during the service.
- Buy cocoa scrub and scrub clients’ feet. This will exfoliate their toes and feet and reenergize tired feet.
- Apply a foot masque infused with chocolate. Wrap client’s feet in a warm towel and let them relax for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off the masque and apply chocolate infused oil or a cream and then continue on with your normal polishing services.
- For manicures, start the service off with a warm milk soak and soak client’s hands while giving them a light neck and shoulder massage.
- Use a chocolate hand scrub and scrub client’s hands and rinse.
- Finish off the treatment with chocolate oil or chocolate infused hand lotion and massage their hands. Don’t forget to offer them a chocolate martini or hot cocoa too!